Friday, August 21, 2009

Do you ever get the feeling like you were meant to do something extraordinary?

I want to be strawberry yogurt, not plain yogurt like everyone else. I want to walk through fire and not get burned, bend the space/time continuum and teleport, hear voices as if they were whispered, or fly. I just want to be special. But I'm not... yet. I will be special to my kiddos and I am special to Patrick, and that's all I can ask for, but I feel like there is something more (for my family). Maybe there is, maybe not. Who knows. Mayb ein my past life I was an Amazonian or Joan of Arc, maybe in my next life I will be this amazing, outstanding woman who flies fighter jets and stand up for myself. But those are other lives and I'm not to my full potential, my destiny hasn't pointed itself out yet. I do know for sure that I have this wonderful man who sticks by me through thick and thin, he is going to be the most amazing father to our children. He is all I need, and all I ever want.
So, what if, someone has a slightly diffrent DNA, possibly altered genetic deficency? I mean according to genetics we could possibly have diabeties, heart disease, cancer and even hair and I color are determined. So maybe an alteration of genes could cause someone to read minds, regenerate, even pause time?
So many thoughts, to much science and research to actually prove a theorey. Maybe I should start and maybe I wont. Right now it is just thoughts.

<3 Lizz

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Lizz! I feel like I was meant to do many things career-wise, and I know for a fact that my current job is not what I had in mind for my life...maybe it will take longer to find...I just hope I have that kind of time to find it...hahaha

    ReplyDelete