Monday, August 31, 2009

L'Ville is not far enough!

I've been wrestling all day with what to write, and still couldn't come up with anything until about 9:30 tonight. That's when it hit me, I'll write about my neice and nephew. Yeah, that sound great! You all get to see why I want to be back in L'Ville so bad (even though Patrick is 85% of the reason).


So Lee Ann, (cutest little thing, blonde curls, chubby cheeks, the whole 9 yards) is 4, starting school next week, and boy, the teachers not going to enjoy having her in class! She is loud, doesn't listen, and likes to tell her brubba, "You're going to get your ass beat by daddy."

Well, She said to me today, and I qoute, "If you don't shut the hell up, I'm going to whoop your ass." Now I know that this shouldn't be as funny as it was but her grandmother and my sister-in-law just start cracking up and I had to be the bad cop.... AGAIN. Which then she's mad at me and she says it again!! A 4 yr old and her own mother doesn't even correct her! So I whooped her good and she starts crying and telling me I'm mean. And both my sister-in-law and grandma immediatly jump to her defense and cuddle her, telling her I didn't mean it. Well, looks like they can deal with her,

Now James is 10, he's starting center for the football team. He's a great kid, but he can talk your ear off, and he has a problem with his temper. He starts school tomorrow and he's excited (i'm excited too)! He swears like a sailor too! But neither of these kids got it from me, I don't swear in front of kids.What to do with these kids! I love them but man, am I glad that i'll be heading back to L'ville and won't have to spend every waking moment being the bad cop!

No comments:

Post a Comment