Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tye-dye and Meaties!!

Lord, I don't know where to start!! I have successfully pissed off my General Manager and he has successfully made my life a little bit worse. He just happened to turn it around on me by giving me only 4 days, 3 of which are doubles. Cool, that I got Friday off but not so cool that I can't go out and drink Friday night because I have to be in at 10 am. I wasn't going to anyways but he ruined my option... lol. I'm so sick of Wick's and pizza and tye-dye that I would like to burn everything... ok maybe not quite that bad but pretty close. (: <-- Fred has joined us today.

Here are some very recently learned facts:
-My dad is Detroit-phobic (or so I think)
- I enjoy those from Detroit...
- I enjoy older gentleman... (:
- I am a secret Kid Rock fan! haha, not so secret if you have read my blog very often.

So now I must go uphold my leadership in the Official Irish Drinking Team... more like I have to go clock back in off of break and get back to work... ):

5 Songs Stuck in my Head:
Rock You Like a Hurricane- Scorpians
Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound- Hank Williams, Jr. and Kid Rock
Better Than Me- Hinder
Why?- Jason Aldean
and...
You Belong to Me- Jason Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment