Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Fall!


Today has been one of those days. The days were all the good and bad is all mixed in together. The bad side of today was, I didn't get up on time this morning for Patrick and I's daily Facebook Conversation, then I fell off my neice's bunk bed, and then I couldn't text Patrick all day because his texting isn't working! Yet, it's been a good day because I have about a week until I will be back in the Ville, I have had time to clean and time for myself, and also I got to play with Lee Ann (the four year old) in the leaves today! We raked them all together in one HUGE pile and then we jumped in them, threw them at each other, and buried each other.
We made a fun time out of cleaning up the entire yard and making it look less like a trailer park. I wish I had some apple cider and a piece of pumpkin pie. The weather has been beautiful besides the little bit of rain this afternoon and tonight, but today was the perfect day for outdoor fall activities. I am just hoping Halloween is as warm as the last week.
It has been an alright day, So on to trying to sleep and wishing the week would go by faster.
Nite y'all!
5 Songs Stuck in my Head:
Talk Dirty To Me- Poison
Misery Business- Paramore
The Rock Show- Blink 182
Safety Dance- Men Without Hats
and...
Big Green Tractor- Jason Aldean

No comments:

Post a Comment